AppCAD RF And Microwave Design Calculations Software
AppCAD is an easy-to-use program that provides you with a unique suite of RF design tools and computerized Application Notes to make your wireless design job faster and easier. AppCAD‘s unique, interactive approach makes engineering calculations quick and easy for many RF, microwave, and wireless applications. AppCAD is useful for the design and analysis of many circuits, signals, and systems using products from discrete transistors and diodes to Silicon and GaAs integrated circuits. The keyword for AppCAD is easy – no circuit files, no manuals – just quick and easy.
- 2-Port Single-ended to 1-Port Differential Impedance conversion
- Gain (five different gains)
- Stability analysis (µ1, µ2, K)
- Matching impedances (gain and NF)
- Return Loss, VSWR
- Gain Variation (including min/max, average, and mid-band gains)
- Isolation (reverse gain)
- Phase Linearity, Group Delay
- Noise Figure
- Gain, stability, and NF circles
- … and more
AppCAD is designed to run on all 32-bit Windows® operating systems.
Please send your ideas, those are very important for our success…