Express PCB And Express SCH Designing Software
Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
- Designing 2 or 4 layer boards using the ExpressPCB program is very simple. Start by inserting the component footprints, then drag them into position. Next, connect the pins by drawing the traces.
- If you link your schematic file to the PCB, the ExpressPCB program will highlight the pins that should be wired together in blue.
- We recommend that you begin your project by drawing a schematic. While not required, it will save you time when designing your PCB.
- Drawing a schematic with the ExpressSCH program is as easy as placing the components on the page and wiring the pins together.
- The schematic can then be linked to your PCB file, so that the PCB knows what needs to be connected together.
Both programs are completely free, fully functional and easily installed with a single InstallShield setup program. They run under Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, XP and Vista.
Please send your ideas, which are very important for our success…