The TDSL (Tube Data Sheet Locator) Personal Edition provides information right on your PC for a large number of vacuum tubes.
Advanced searching facilities help you to compare different types and make substitutes for hard to find vacuum tubes.
It is intended to be of interest to amplifier technicians, amp modifiers, hobbyists and students.
- Searching: Search by designator – for example, searching on 6K will bring up all vacuum tube types starting with 6K and display them in the filter window. Simply browse through the list looking at the data. Search by parameters – find vacuum tubes based on their parameters like maximum rating or pinout. “Soft matches” are allowed by finding approximate values – you can decide how close it needs to be.
- Filter panel: Displays the vacuum tubes that meet your search criteria. Simply click on the tube type to see the data.
- Pinout tab: Shows the basing diagram and pin list for over 4,300 vacuum tubes.
- Substitutes tab: Display substitutes for over 8,500 vacuum tubes. These are graded into four categories: (1) Close/Identical, (2) Different rating or performance, (3) Different pinout/basing, (4) Different filament voltage.
- Ratings tab: See the maximum ratings and filament voltages for over 3,600 vacuum tubes.
- Short data tab: Displays real world application data for over 1,700 vacuum tubes.
- Data sheets tab: As if the features above are not enough, TDSL PE includes Internet URLs for over 9,500 vacuum tubes where you can click to see a data sheet on the web or visit the site which hosts the data sheets.* A simple mouse click will fire up your favourite web browser and access everything automatically for you.
Please send your ideas, those are very important for our success…