Transformer Winding Calculation Software
Transformer calculator – Transformer Calculation v0.1 is program for calculating number of coils and wire thickness.
If you have some experience in assembling transformers, then this program is perfect for you.
If you don’t known anything about assembling transformers, please don’t use calculations from this program for building your own transformer!
Wrong calculation can do damage to your electric device attached to electric network, and IT CAN KILL YOU !!!
You can still use this program to determine how big EI core of transformer must be, if you plan to buy transformer. Note there are lot of transformers that are hybrids, so if you need transformer for amplifier buy right sized transformer. Hybrid transformer are ordinarily small and under high load it can overheat.
This transformer calculator program can calculate values only for standard transformer core, that’s “W” and “U” profile of core.
Toroid transformers (ring profile of core) and others aren’t supported.
Transformer IE core square dimension:
- Height and Width of core intersection.
- Maximum power of core.
Primary coil – parameters:
- Input voltage of transformer.
- Button for adding wanted voltage to list.
- List of selected input voltage.
- List of calculated input amperage.
- Current calculated power.
Secondary coil – parameters:
- Output voltage of transformer.
- Output amperage of transformer.
- Add/Change button for adding/changing wanted voltage and amperage to/in lists.
- List of wanted output voltage.
- List of wanted output amperage.
Coils, wire thickness:
- Input and output number of coils.
- Input and output wire thickness.
Source: http://student.math.hr/~sklaic/freeware/transformer and E-mail: email@example.com
Please send your ideas, those are very important for our success…